Thursday, August 9, 2007

Meetings

Wow! I am so creative with my title, it is amazing. Ha Ha ;)

Anyways, I had two meetings for Relief Society yesterday. The first was a presidency meeting at Carmen's house. It went really well. I really love working with Carmen, Denielle, and Hayley! We all have lots of good ideas and talents! The kids went along and played with all of the other kids there. They were all very good.

Next adventure was on to Wal-Mart. Sean told me that I "have to get the oil changed today." I dropped off the van and the kids were HOT and HUNGRY! So, I told them that we were going in to Wal-Mart and wait an hour or so on the van, but we will eat at Subway in the store. They were excited! We get in the restaurant and I get everyone situated and find out that I left my wallet at home. AAAHHH!!! The kids are hungry, but I can't just get in my van and drive to get my wallet because the van is being worked on. How am I going to pay for it?! I had to call Sarah and bum $60 from her. I felt so bad dragging her out of her house with the kids, because it is sooo HOT! Thanks Sarah!! The kids were driving me crazy. They were so whiny!! Oh well, it is over and the oil is good till November!

What is up with Tyler, lately? He is pestering his sisters and throwing tantrums. We get home, eat lunch and that seems to calm him down a little bit. We work on schoolwork. I can't believe school is next week. I feel like there is still so much to do!

I had to go to another meeting with Margene and Dalene to figure out HFPE activities and meetings. We really need to liven this ward up. Sean called me and told me he may be late. I hurry and make dinner and right when he is walking in I am walking out. The girls were sleeping so I took Ethan (of course) and Tyler. He wanted to go play with other kids at the church. I thought it would be good for him to let him run around. I also like talking with him in the car. I think he likes the one on one time with me as well. The meeting went well and the boys were excellent!

We came home just in time for Tyler to have one ride on the go-cart. Bedtime took a little longer, because the girls were wound up from their long, late nap. I was so ready for bed. I think the heat is exhausting me.

No comments: