Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cleaning Day

I love cleaning and organizing day! I feel like lately I haven't had enough time to do this, so yesterday I didn't have anything on my calendar and was able to stay home. It was nice to throw away a lot of paper work and file other paper work away.

I also worked with Tyler on his ISTEP packets from school. He is very excited about starting "real" school, but boy does he hate working with me. I will be sad to have him go off to school, but right now it is best. I am anxious to work one on one with Emily. She can't wait to learn how to read. I think she will be a little lonesome for Tyler since they have always been there for each other, but she will have Isabelle and hopefully they will become closer.

Lisa and Shelton came by to visit. The kids were excited to see their Aunt Lisa and cousin Shelton. They all played nicely together. My kids were sooo wild yesterday!! Especially, Tyler! I am going to go insane if I hear anymore whining or screaming!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: