Friday, May 25, 2007

We are staying busy!

These past few days we have been really busy. It is good for me. I am trying not to concentrate to much on our situation. I am not trying to focus on what we don't have, but focus on what we do have. It is easier said than done!

I have been trying to keep the kids busy. I like to wear them out really good during the day so they sleep well during the night. So we have done the park, the zoo, the science museum, the library, swimming, and visited friends and family.

I finally got my Indiana driver's license. It only took two attempts. It makes me angry that I even had to take the written test, just because I was coming from out of state. Oh well, it is done and I finally passed!

Sean has been working late most nights this week. I guess it really isn't work. It is more like hands on training experience since he isn't getting paid right now. But he is learning what he needs to know to get paid in the near future so that is great! He also went fishing with Greg and his cousin Kelby. He said he had a good time and by the looks of him he got a great tan!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

much easier said than done! i'm with ya! good luck to you! it seems like you are wearing yourself out with the kids! :)