Friday, June 1, 2007

Can't Believe it is June!

Time is flying by! I wish life would slow down just a little bit!

Today was the last day of school for Tyler. But he does have to read every day and do one worksheet each day during the Summer. Well...maybe not EVERYDAY! I will give the boy a break every now and then! ;)


Today I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. Tyler was having nightmares and running out of bed and climbing into our bed so, Sean made a deal with Tyler. If Tyler would be brave and stay in his own bed EVEN when he got scared then after 1 month we would take him to Chuck E. Cheese. Well Tyler did it!! Great job Tyler! I know it was hard because he wakes up a lot during the night and I would tell him that everything is alright. He was very pleased with himself. He told me that today was his special day to go to Chuck E. Cheese. Tonight when we got home Tyler asked, "Mom since I already went to Chuck E. Cheese do you think I can sleep in your bed now?" Nice try Tyler but no. :)


Today we also went to Sam's to buy Huggies diapers for Ethan. My last child and he can't even wear generic diapers. I am so mad! I don't know what it is with him, but he leaks ALL THE TIME if he isn't wearing Huggies. Silly mommy let the Huggies run out and instead of running all the way down to Sam's Club I went out and bought a pack of generic diapers to hold him over until I could go to Sam's, but he has leaked nonstop. Last night Ethan leaked through his clothes 3X during the night! Talk about a mad mommy. Oh well, it was my fault!


Next stop Old Navy only for mommy! :) I bought 2 shirts with my leftover b-day $. The kids were SO good. I did bribe them with the super bouncy balls for .25 cents each though. Hey, it is not everyday I can buy peace and quiet for .75 cents. Thanks kids!


We headed over to the Faulsticks of course. Sean and Eddie got done with work early. :) We order Applebee's To Go. Yum! I got some new Hawaiian Burger meal. The kids played and we just hung out and watched t.v. and talked.

What a great day!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Sounds like a great day! 25cent bouncy balls? I'm gonna have to check into that! You can't beat peace and quiet for 25 cents! Although I doubt it would work for Hannah. She's loud all the time lately.

Hannah and Ainsley both have to wear Huggies, too. I tried cheap diapers, but they really don't work. I have some Luvs that my mom bought Hannah and we have to change her diaper constantly or she leaks through them. The fun never ends! :)