Friday, May 18, 2007

Playtime

Lately it seems that all we have been doing is running around town and playing. It has been great for the kids and me too.

Wednesday I set up a play date at the park with a lot of other mom's and their kids. It was lots of fun. The weather has been just beautiful! Actually it has been a little chilly. Go figure almost June and I am saying it is chilly outside. CRAZY!! After the park we went to the Faulstick's house and played even more. Next on to soccer. They lost. Oh well it is just a game, right? Only one game left.

I was looking so forward to Thursday because it was HFPE and after that Sarah, JaDawn, and I got out to eat and just chat. We went to Asian Buffet. Yummy! It was soooooo nice to be with just the girls for a few hours. Oh how fast the time goes!

Friday another day at the park with chilly weather. I better enjoy the weather before it turns so stinkin hot.

I am going to try to take a nap! I am exhausted!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

wow! i can imagine that you must be tired. i can't even make myself get up and out the door for playgroup once a week! girl time sounds nice, too! sounds like you guys are adjusting to life back in indiana! we miss you, though!