Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just another day

Cute conversation we had at breakfast. Sean, his parents, Emily, and I were eating cereal. It was Kashi cereal that I bought and we all were discussing how good it was for your body and heart. Emily was eating Fruity Pebbles. Emily comes over to me and whispers in my ear, "Is my cereal good for my heart?" I sadly reply it is not the best, but pointing out on the bag to her that it does have vitamins in it. I told her that was the cereal she had picked out for herself, but tomorrow we will find something to eat that is healthy for her heart. She is so cute!

Well, Tuesday was a day of organizing and paying bills. I still have so much to do and never feel like I am caught up. There just aren't enough hours in the day SERIOUSLY!

I finally got dressed and ready for the day around 4pm. Talk about slacker! I put dinner in the oven and took the kids for a walk around the block. I seriously need to chill! I think I am too high strung sometimes. I wonder why?

Over all it was a nice day.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

lol! I don't think I ever made it out of my jammies yesterday! :) emily is so cute. we miss your little sweeties! and i totally understand what you mean about stress. i am extremely high strung lately, but it's just because of the stress. hope today is a good day! :)