Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One of those days

Have you ever had a day that it seems like you got absolutely nothing accomplished? Well that is what yesterday was like. The weather was wonderful, again, so the kids played outside almost all day long. :) Isabelle took a nap. She has been a terror lately. She changes outfits SO many times during the day. Seriously she changed clothes like 10 times yesterday. What am I going to do with that girl?
Sean went shooting with his dad. Then when he got home it was time for soccer practice. After soccer Sean, his dad, and Tyler went for ice cream and then flying. Wow sounds like Sean had a fun filled day! :) Sean said Tyler had a good time flying. Sean said Tyler asked him if the Germans were behind them. Tyler can be so funny sometimes. I don't know what his deal is with the Germans. He keeps asking if the Germans are bad or if we are fighting the Germans. Crazy kid!
I went to the store with the girls and the baby. I actually cooked yesterday! When I got home we ate dinner and I watched Law and Order. I feel bad I really didn't do anything with the girls. I let them watch the movie, Happy Feet. (stupid movie by the way) I just needed to not do anything.
The boys came home and I put Tyler in the shower and then off to bed.

No comments: