Friday, April 20, 2007

Girls Night Out!

Yes, Sean watched 3 of the 4 kids while I went out the some girlfriends last night after Enrichment night. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!! Enrichment was actually interesting too! Kim Stephenson talked about planting, growing and cooking with herbs. She did a great job! She also went the extra mile and had some food to sample with fresh herbs. I am so craving fresh salsa now! Afterwards, Sarah, JaDawn, and I hit Steak 'N Shake. The food was great and so was the conversation. It was a much needed Girls Night Out! We talked, laughed and ate! How much better could it get? :) Thanks guys for watching the kids. Sean suggested that we do this once a month. Oh how sweet! I think he really can tell how much it was needed and how much I really appreciated him watching the kids.

Well Sean finishes up this semester today! I know he is excited about that! He has done a good job! This semester has been crazy! Well it is finally done!

I am so excited for tomorrow being Thunder Over Louisville and the weather is supposed to be awesome! Tyler also has a game. Go Fire!

Well that is all I have right now. I am off to go pick up Sean's cousin and babysit for a couple of hours. I need to go grocery shopping too and get the snack for tomorrow!

No comments: