Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday

Isabelle turned four on October 25, 2008 and yes I am just now getting around to writing about it. We actually celebrated her birthday on Sunday which was the 26th of October due to Sean's work schedule and family getting together. Isabelle was actually sick on her real b-day so when we celebrated she was feeling a little better. We had grandparents over and Isabelle's best little friend Rachael Faulstick and her family for burgers, hotdogs and all the fixins. We all had a great time and I know Isabelle did too! She was so happy everyone came over to see her and brought presents for that matter. She loved her princess castle cake that mom made for her. Isabelle we love you!

Funny little story- On her actual b-day Tyler had his last soccer game so we were running around for that. Then we went to Sonic and had a special b-day lunch since we weren't doing anything on her real b-day. Last errand of the day was to Wal-Mart so I could get one last present and special decorations for her cake. Needless to say all this running around and Isabelle not feeling completely better just made her feel worse. So we are sitting in the car and Isabelle was whining about EVERYTHING! "My ear hurts! My finger hurts! My eye hurts!" she wails. I reply, "Wow, Isabelle you are only four now and your body is falling apart. I can't imagine what your body is going to be like when you are old." Tyler pipes up from the back, "I think Isabelle is having growing pains." I couldn't help but to bust out laughing.

1 comment:

JrJr Moreys said...

I love the comments kids make...to cute!