Thursday, March 6, 2008

What is this?

Maybe Tyler is going to grow up and be in the military and become a Drill Sargent. He was on a roll drilling me with questions in the car today. Just a few that I can remember-

Can Jesus fly?

Does Heavenly Father have a father?

Mom, did you know it is not good for your eyes if you look into the sun?

Can Jesus sit on the sun? What will happen to him?

Does Jupiter have clouds?

Is Pluto the coldest planet?

What planet is the driest?

Do aliens live in outer space?

Mom, did you know if dad was up in space and he took off his helmet than he will die because he wouldn't have any air?

Is gravity what makes things fall?

I was so tired and all I really wanted to do was listen to the radio and unwind. Tyler just wanted his questions answered. Too bad, I couldn't answer them all.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wow. Glad I don't have to answer questions like that yet, but I think it'll come sooner than I expect! Kids are so curious!

Lupe said...

How cute is he? Those questions are just adorable! Good luck 'trying' to answer them!!