Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Pictures are yet to come. Yes, I know I am slow.
Well, everything went smoothly. Tyler did stay home from school that day because he was coughing through the night and in the morning when he was getting ready for school he sounded horrible. I thought he was getting the croup stuff that Ethan had, but he didn't. I took Tyler to the doctor and his diagnoses was a bad sore throat. The doctor told me that if he goes out to trick or treat not to stay out too late because the cold air won't be good for him. Lucky kid! No school AND gets to go trick or treating. ;)
For dinner and trick or treating that night, Sean's sister, her hubby, and their cute little boy came over. We all had a great time! The kids got PLENTY of candy to last ummm....about a week. ;) Roll call for costumes were a butterfly fairy, skeleton, rock star, a puppy, and Tigger. We were blessed with fun times, great weather, and safety!

No comments: