Monday, November 12, 2007

Tagged

So, my good friend Christine has tagged me. I must write 6 things about myself and then tag 6 other people. So, here we go!

1. First things first. I have to go in order on things and can't just start something in the middle. Even when I pick out my clothes to wear for the day I can't grab something from the middle of the closet or drawers. I HAVE to wear what ever is first in the category. It is really strange I just hate getting out of order.

2. I love when I vacuum and have vacuum lines.

3. I LOVE making lists. I make lists for EVERYTHING!

4. I dislike the Summer season. I hate being hot and sticky, plus my hair doesn't do well in these months. ;)

5. I LOVE food! I love reading cookbooks, cooking, baking and trying new recipes.

6. I like to clean except for a few chores- ironing, mopping, and cleaning the bathroom.

Hmmm.... I don't know who will read this, but here goes the tagging. I tag Jessica, Stephanie, Ivy, Megan, Meredith, and Sarah P.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Your method of picking out clothes made me laugh!

Lupe said...

My list will match your pretty well! PM me with your email addy for my blog. :)