Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Snow Day!

I think that I am the only one enjoying all of the snow days we have been having lately. I get SO much accomplished. I know, I might be singing a different tune when the kids are going to school in June, but I will try to remember how much I enjoyed catching up with life on the snow days we had. I may only work part time, but I am out of the house everyday with full time hours and that really takes a toll on EVERYTHING. So, yes I have been enjoying my time off. ;)

Today was a lazy day for the kids, but busy busy for mom. Cleaned, paid bills, balanced checkbook, clipped coupons, planned menus, wrote grocery list, laundry, dishes, cleaned kitchen, and collapsed in bed. The kids were really good. Tyler finished up his President James Carter project, Ethan took along nap, and the girls kept themselves busy playing barbies. And while I was slaving away I snuck a movie in. I watched State of Play, not bad.

Just a random thought I had today- I want to read all of Jane Austen's books. Why? I don't know. Maybe I am hoping it will pull me out of this funk I am still in.

No comments: